PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Painted Cross Stitch Clogs


This gurl is obsessed.  
Obsessed with this cross stitch rose.  
Ever since I discovered Eline's rose published in Mollie Makes, my passion for it has reached a new height.



I immediately purchased her cross stitch stencil so I could paint her rose on the wall in the gurl cave.  Admittedly, it takes patience and is a lengthy process-- marking all those x's on a nubby concrete wall.  


 On a recent thrifty adventure, I found a pair of unfinished wooden clogs.  
I drew up a rose on graph paper to fit, traced it on the clog and reversed it for the other foot.


Now, do you know where this is leading?  
I have a pair of thrifted clogs that I actually wear and decided
....you guessed it....
they are in desperate need of the cross stitch rose too.   

Is it possible to have too many roses?  
I think not.  
I can't wait to share the finished rosy clogs with you.